International Journal of Reciprocal Symmetry and Theoretical Physics (ISSN 2308-0809) is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal. It publishes original research papers, comments and brief reviews in all aspects of theoretical and mathematical physics, with accentuation on some emerging fields IJRSTP features reports on current developments in theoretical physics as well as on related mathematical problems. The journal is published in both print and online versions. The digital online version is published by IJRSTP, and the hard copy (print) version is published by Asian Business Consortium (ABC).
Ø To provide a forum for publication of high quality original research work.
Ø To stimulate ingenuity by facilitating publication of exploratory research, which is often rejected by traditional journals.
Ø To facilitate collaboration between physicists and mathematicians.
Open Access Policy
IJRSTP provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Peer Review Policy
Articles in this journal undergo a rigorous blind peer review screening system to ensures highest standard of quality.
The fields covered by IJRSTP include, but not limited to the following:
* Special & General Relativity
* Elementary Particles
* Quantum Field Theory
* Classical and Quantum Gravitation
* Mathematical Physics
* Theoretical Astrophysics and Astronomy
* Quantum Cosmology
* Discrete Space-Time Models
* Theoretical Nuclear and Particle Physics
* Foundational Problems in Physics
* Reciprocal Symmetry in Fundamental Processes
* Quaternions and Clifford Algebra in Physics
* Atomic Physics & Nuclear Physics
* Plasma Physics
* Condensed Matter Theory
* Nonlinear phenomena & chaos
* Solitons in classical and quantum physics
* Lasers and Cold Trapped Atoms
* Theoretical Nanotechnology
* Quantum Computing
* Quantum optics and Coherent States
Keywords: Reciprocal Symmetry, Special Relativity, Theoretical Physics
Publisher: Asian Business Consortium
Research Paper Indexed by Citefactor - Not Available