Jurnal Gramatika is a journal published twice a year (April and October) by Indonesian Language and Literature Education Study Program STKIP PGRI West Sumatera. Jurnal Gramatika has been around since 2015 in print and 2016 in the form of the Open Journal System (OJS). The purpose of this journal is to publish scientific works for lecturers, researchers, students, and practitioners in Indonesia or abroad to present their new ideas, concepts and theories in Indonesian language and literature education such as:
1. The results of research development of language learning and Indonesian literature.
2. The results of experimental research of language education and Indonesian literature.
3. The result of research of class action of teaching of language and literature indonesia.
4. Result of research of language and literature of Indonesia.
5. Linguistic analysis and literary analysis.
Keywords: Language, Literature Indonesian
Subject: Languages and Literatures
Publisher: Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia STKIP PGRI Sumatera Barat
Research Paper Indexed by Citefactor - Not Available