The Journal of Economic Research & Business Administration (JERBA) is a scholarly online, open access, peer-reviewed journal focusing on topical issues of economics, financial, socio-economic and business aspects of the development of society and international economic relations.
The journal publishes articles on the following thematic areas of social and economic sciences:
• Economics, economic theory;
• Industry economics;
• Methodology of economic science;
• Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
• Economic analysis;
• Socio-economic history;
• Sociology, social policy;
• Demography and labor market;
• Methods of economic and social research;
• World economy in the context of globalization;
• State and local government;
• Management. Innovation and Technology Management;
• Investment and marketing management;
• Digitalization and media communication;
• Trade policy;
• Analysis of markets and spatial structures;
• Logistics, supply management systems;
• Finance and management accounting: approaches and mechanisms;
• Banks, payment systems: regulation, risk assessment.
Indexing: Kazakhstani Citation Base (KazBC), Russian Science Citation Index (РИНЦ), Directory of Open Journals (DOAJ).
Frequency: quarterly. Languages: Kazakh, Russian, English
Publisher: Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Published from 1992.
Keywords: economics; management; marketing; methodology of economic science; economic analysis; statistics;
Subject: Business and Management
Publisher: AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Research Paper Indexed by Citefactor - Not Available