Eurasian Journal of Religious Studies is an open access, peer-reviewed journal focusing on topical issues in the field of religious studies and Islamic studies.
The journal publishes articles on the following thematic areas:
• History and theory of religion;
• Philosophy of religion;
• Religious studies: domestic and foreign experience;
• Religion in the globalizing world;
• State-confessional relations: domestic and foreign experience;
• Religion and society;
• Methods of teaching religious studies in the system of secondary and higher education;
• Interdisciplinary research, combining achievements in the analysis of religion such sciences as history, sociology, psychology, philosophy, philology, anthropology, phenomenology, jurisprudence, etc .;
• Philosophical and theological studies on the history of philosophical and religious systems and theology, research articles on the current state of philosophical and theological problems, translations of ancient and modern authors;
• Eurasianism in the context of modern social and humanitarian thought.
Indexing: Kazakhstani Citation Base (KazBC), Russian Science Citation Index (РИНЦ).
Frequency: quarterly. Languages: Kazakh, Russian, English
Publisher: Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Published from 2015.
Keywords: Religion; Religious studies; Philosophy of religion;Religion and society; theological studies
Subject: Social Sciences
Publisher: AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Research Paper Indexed by Citefactor - Not Available