IJETE is an international, multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that publishes articles on research and literature studies related to elementary education with implications for improving practices and theories. This journal welcomes original empirical investigations which may represent a variety of theoretical perspectives and different methodological approaches. The scope in detail is as follows.
1. Instructional Design in Elementary School
2. Instructional Media in Elementary School
3. Curriculum and Learning in Elementary School
4. Management of Learning and Education in Elementary School
5. Evaluation and Assessment in Elementary School
6. Counseling in Elementary School
7. Policy in Elementary School
Published biannually, IJETE employs double blinds peer-review process. We do not accept manuscripts that are not easily understandable in English or do not address our major focus.
Keywords: Indonesian, elementary education, education, mathematics education, educational psychology, language and literacy, science education, social science education, STEM
Publisher: Department of Elementary School Teacher Education, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Universitas Kuningan
Research Paper Indexed by Citefactor - Not Available