Scientific and practical journal “Economy of Industry” was founded in 1998 by the Institute of the Economy of Industry of the NAS of Ukraine. Certificate on state registration КВ № 3083 issued on 25.02.1998. The journal is included in the List of specialized scientific editions of Ukraine (Presidium Decree № 1-05/03 of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine dated 08.07.2009). The Journal is numbered ISSN 1562-109X (Print), ISSN 2306-532X (Online).
Journal materials are focused on informing the academic community, experts, local and national government representatives, and everyone else interested in research about the trends in modern science progress, economic and industrial policy problems and ways to overcome them, based on a thorough scientific analysis of the theory and practice of Ukraine and leading foreign countries, as well as economic and mathematical calculations. Journal publications aim at promoting implementation of original research results into Ukrainian economy.
The journal covers a wide range of theoretical and applied problems of the economy in following topics:
Macroeconomic and regional problems of industrial development:
- macroeconomic aspects of industrial development;
- regional aspects of industrial development, territorially manufacturing and sci-tech complexes, industrial clusters;
- market relations in industry; institutional transformations; problems of privatization, property and entrepreneurial business;
- investment and innovation processes in industry.
Problems of strategy development, financial and economic regulation in industry:
- industrial policy and branch aspects of an industry development;
- budgetary, tax and monetary regulation of an industry development; prices and payments in industry;
- economical problems of sustainable development of an industry, rational use of natural resources; environmental safety of industrial cities and industrial centres;
- modelling the development of an industry, problems of informatization and modern IT.
Problems of economy of industrial enterprises and manufacturing complexes:
- management, planning and regulation of an industry;
- problems of capitalization of enterprises and integrated structures of an industry;
- economy of industrial enterprises, manufacturing process management and R&D management;
- reserves of the improvement of the effectiveness of industrial enterprises and manufacturing complexes.
Social and economic problems of industrial development:
- management of social and economical development of an industry and industrial regions;
- labour forces of industrial enterprises and regions;
- social and labour relations in an industry, social protection of employees, social partnership, social researches in an industry and industrial regions;
- protection of labour management, problems of safe living.
Periodicity of our magazine: 4-5 times per year.
Keywords: Economy; Industry; Economy of Industry
Subject: Business and Management
Publisher: The Institute of the Economy of Industry of the NAS of Ukraine
Research Paper Indexed by Citefactor - Not Available