Eurasian Journal of Ecology (EJE) is a scholarly online, open access, peer-reviewed journal focusing topical issues of fundamental and applied research in the fields of ecology and environmental pollution. It is an international scientific journal that aims is to provide a comprehensive presentation and results of cutting edge research in the field of ecology and natural resources.
The journal materials cover the following thematic areas in ecology:
• Earth Science;
• Pollution and environmental protection;
• Environmental biotechnology;
• Ecology of humans, plants, animals and microorganisms;
• Global climate change, water resources management,
• Restoration of damaged ecosystems;
• Environment and migration;
• Cities and climate change;
• Environmental thinking and human strategy.
Indexing: Kazakhstani Citation Base (KazBC), Russian Science Citation Index (РИНЦ)
Frequency: quarterly. Languages: Kazakh, Russian, English
Publisher: Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Published from 1992.
Keywords: Earth Science; Pollution and environmental protection; Environmental biotechnology; Ecology of humans, plants, animals and microorganisms; Global climate change, water resources management, Restoration of damaged ecosystems; Environment and migration; Cities and climate change; Environmental thinking and human strategy
Subject: Environmental Sciences
Publisher: AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Research Paper Indexed by Citefactor - Not Available