Environmental Resources Research (ERR) is dedicated to increasing the depth of the subject across disciplines in natural resources and environmental assessment and management with the ultimate aim of expanding and disseminating basic and applied knowledge on all relevant aspects.
Environmental Resources Research (ERR) covers all disciplines engaged in the field of renewable natural resources research:
• Renewable natural resources assessment, conservation, restoration, and wise use
• Natural and human-induced environmental changes on natural or semi-natural systems/ecosystems (e.g. watersheds, rangelands, forests, seas, oceans, national parks, protected areas) and their components (e.g. soil, water, plant, animal, etc.).
• Environmental monitoring
• Model development, model evaluation, and integrated modeling
• Structure and processes identification, assessment, and management of ecological systems
• Ecosystem and environmental system management including relevant policy and institutional analysis, public participation principles and methods, and decision-making approaches
• Environmental impact assessment, risk assessment, and management
• Resources quality, quantity, and sustainability
• Landscape management
Preference is certainly given to papers from experimental and observational researches at the field, system or landscape, local, regional, and global levels.
Keywords: ecosystems (e.g. watersheds, rangelands, forests, seas, oceans, national parks, protected areas) and their components
Subject: Agriculture (General)
Publisher: Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
Research Paper Indexed by Citefactor - Not Available